A delicious, healthy, and natural dish that will nourish your body. Salmon is always my go-to for fish. With pink and delicate skin filled with healthy fats and oils, salmon always tastes delicious when prepared correctly.
1 1/2 lb salmon skin and bones removed
2 tbsp. blackening seasoning
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 lime juiced
*Salt- only if your blackening seasoning does not have salt in it
1. Spray grill with nonstick spray or oil.
2. Turn grill on to medium heat and allow to heat up for 5 minutes or until the grill is nice and hot and is registering around 450 degrees. If you do not have a thermometer built in just make sure you give it plenty of time to heat up.
3. Pat dry your piece of salmon. Mix together the blackening seasoning, oil, and lime juice. Spread evenly all over your salmon. Allow the salmon to sit on the counter while the grill is heating up
4. On your sprayed or oiled grill, place the salmon skin side down and grill over medium heat for 5 minutes
5. Flip the salmon and using tongs, peel off the skin. Continue to cook the salmon for 3–5 minutes or until the salmon is done to your liking. I like my salmon medium or 140 degrees internally.
6. Remove from grill
7. Serve warm with rice or a side of your liking. I also like to pair this with my Pineapple Salsa