Much like everyone who has ever gone to a mexican restaurant, I just can't stop eating the chips and salsa! I wanted to bring that fresh garden salsa to my table at home. Try it today or at your next taco night!
2 Garlic Cloves smashed
1 Jalapeno (seeds removed)
1-14.5 oz can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
1-10 oz can Rotel
1-2 tbsp tomato paste
Juice from 1 lime
Bunch of cilantro
1. Using a food processor fitted with a blade add onion, garlic, and jalapeno. Pulse until everything is chopped
2. Add in fire roasted tomatoes, rotel, salt, tomato paste, and lime juice. Process until everything is fully combined. 30ish seconds.
3. Taste to see if you need to add additional salt
4. Add cilantro and pulse a few times
5. Serve immediately with tortilla chips, tacos, eggs, or anything else you use salsa for.
6. You can also store in fridge in an airtight container or mason jar until ready to use. Salsa will last up to 10 days