Ham, eggs and cheese, what else could you need!? This is the perfect hearty breakfast for you during these cozy months indoors. Garnish with your favorite salsa or topping and there you have it! The most delicious breakfast!
1 Bag Frozen Hash browns thawed
1/2 Red or Yellow Onion diced
1 Red, Green, or Yellow Pepper diced
1 cup diced ham
1 1/2 cups of half and half
3 Green Onions sliced
1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar or
Pepper Jack Cheese
Salt and Pepper
• Hot Sauce
• Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Spray a 9x13 Baking Pan with cooking spray
3. Evenly spread a layer of hash browns on the bottom of the pan and going up the sides. Press down firmly so you can create a nice crust for the eggs to bake in.
4. Pre-bake the hash brown crust for 25 minutes or until slightly golden brown. You can do this step a day head if you want.
5. Whisk eggs, half and half, green onions, and salt and pepper together. Set a side
6. Place onions, pepper, and ham on the bottom of the hash brown crust
7. Pour egg mixture over top and top with shredded cheese
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until egg mixture is set in the center.
9. Remove from oven and allow the bake to cool for 5 minutes before serving
10. Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a few shakes of hot sauce